Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Hass


Beside Chipotle, Hass is the first Mexican restaurant that I visit in Columbus. The style of Hass is similar to Chipotle. You order and pay your food up front, and the cashier will give you a number tag to put on your table. Then you just sit back at the table and they will bring out the food. 

Starting out with chips and salsa. Never can go wrong with fresh and hot chips plus cool salsa. Along with two bottles of hot sauce, different level of hotness.

Half way finish up the chips, they bring out the food. Shrimp taco plus Burrito Percheron plus Tortas is on the table. 

Shrimp taco is my most favorite food of Hass. Seasoned buttered shrimp mix with cabbage and carrot salad and thousand island sauce are the prefect match with the corn tortilla. 

For the burrito percheron, it is filled with super juicy steak, mushrooms, onion, avocado cass... Even though I consider myself as a "meat-eater", but I think this burrito have too much steak that I can handle.


Steak Tortas is a kind of Mexican sandwich. The aroma of the guacamole and the steak is really strong and rich. The taste of the bread is very crunchy and soft at the same time. The steak is perfectly cook, chewy and juicy.


Horchata is my favorite Mexican drink. I always like to let it sit for awhile and let the ice melt into the drink. That way, the strong cinnamon taste will dilute a little.

The restaurant is very spacious and staffs is very nice. I would say their portion is quite big. For a little girl like me, half of the food will be my left over for lunch.

Restaurant Info:
7370 Sawmill Rd,
Columbus, OH 43235

No comments:

Post a Comment