Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

Edamame Sushi & Grill

Another day off from Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and it is another opportunity for me to sneak out from the world of leftover food in my fridge. Recently, my craving for hot bowl of noodle soup increase dramatically. I figure that is cause by the winter weather here in Columbus. Wind chill always make the temperature drops unexpectedly.


Takoyaki is my all time favorite Japanese street food and not every restaurant in Columbus have it available. If I see it on the menu, I will for sure order it. I really like the presentation of the Takoyaki being plated, along with the wavy movement of the bonito flakes. When you eat the takoyaki in one bite, u will feel the crunchiness from the outside and the softness filling from the inside. To top it off, little pieces of octopus in the middle release the sense of freshness.


There are several places locally serving ramen and this restaurant is another one on the list. I would say one of the traits to distinguish this Tonkotsu ramen to others is the big portion size. In addition, one thing to be caution is their braised chashu is a little bit too fatty for me.

During lunch hour, it serves in a food court setting. You will need to order food from the front counter. Then, the cashier will give you a letter tag to put on the table, and the server will bring out the food for you. I really like the set up of the restaurant and their second floor seating. So if you are a fan of Takoyaki like me, you should come and enjoy a few!

Restaurant Info:
3946 Morse Crossing,
Columbus, OH 43219

No comments:

Post a Comment