Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse

Another lazy Friday night, my fridge is empty from left to right. On top of that, I don't want to cook for this evening. So right after work, my friends and I head out for dinner. Downtown was our plan originally, but sitting in traffic, searching for a parking spot is not a good idea for me, thus we stayed in the Polaris area. 

On a typical Friday night, everywhere is quite busy, so we waited for about 20 minutes to get seated. One thing I like about BJ's is they have so much variety of foods and drinks. From burger to pasta, and other special cocktails and taps, it is hard to get bored with their menu.

The food didn't take too long to arrive after we placed our order. However, they brought out the wrong food for one of my friend. While my friend waiting for his food to come out, the manager came back and apologize for the mistake. He also offer a soup on the house. The management handled the situation exceptionally well for their staff mistakes!


Chicken Tortilla Soup

New Orleans Jambalaya


Jumbo Spaghetti and Meatballs


Cookies 'n' Cream Pizookies

The portion of their food is pretty huge. I like their Jambalaya because of the amount of different ingredients that they used [Grill chicken and shrimp, sausage, green pepper...] The only thing is they are pretty oily. Spaghetti and Meatballs is way too spicy. So please be cautious if you cannot handle spicy food.

We spend like quite some time in the restaurant chit-chatting. We left the restaurant around 9-ish and there are still a lot of people waiting to get seated. Overall, I like their variety choices on the menu and their staffs is very friendly as well.


Restaurant Info:
1414 Polaris Pkwy,
Columbus, OH 43240

No comments:

Post a Comment