Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

Siam Orchid Thai Restaurant


After a long day of work, one of the best way to end it; is to have a tasty dinner.

Columbus, the capitol of Ohio state, is known for the birthplace of several restaurant chains; Wendy's & Bob Evans (headquarters) just to name a few. Although it might be a prototypical city for fast food concepts, it does have many variety of restaurants around town that you can dine in for leisure and exceptional foods. 

One of the place I'd tried was Siam Orchid Thai Restaurant. As a consequence of a great lunch when I was there, I would definitely come back for dinner! 

Their Thai Ice Tea is a little bit over the sweet side, but if you have the patient to wait until the ice melting down then I'm willing to bet it would've taste pretty good.


I always heard people talking about Tom Yum Goong, yet, I've never eat it before. Therefore, I gave it a try. I got the one with shrimp and love it after the first sip of the soup. The spicy level is decently medium, thus making you want to have more after each sip. In the soup, there are shrimps, straw mushrooms, tomatoes and onions. With the additional hint of lemon grass and lime juice, it enhance the favor of the soup.


I ordered Phad Thai with Shrimp as my entree. The portion seems very petite at first, everything was tightly packed together into a small plate! However, it turned out to be so much more than I expected. Along with fried noodles and shrimp, comes the fresh bean sprouts on the side. Crunchiness, freshness comes from the sprouts conjointly one another with other ingredients creating another flavor toward this dish. The shrimp was my favorite. It is very juicy and meaty like mini lobster. One thing that I don't quite like is the noodles is a little bit to the soggy side. 

Restaurant Info:
7654 Sawmill Rd,
Dublin, OH 43016

No comments:

Post a Comment