Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Poong Mei

Being as an Asian, I am no different from other people that in love with all Asian Cuisine. Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai, to name a few. I can have food all day long. What do I feel like for this particular normal Saturday afternoon? After doing some research on Yelp, KOREAN had been chosen and Poong Mei is the first Korean restaurant that I want to try. 

The environment of the restaurant do give me a sense of authentic Korean restaurant. Their menu is very colorful and full with picture and description. Along with different popular Korean food, they also serve sushi. 


Korean cuisine always come with a few of little side dishes. Kimchi and pickle vegetables is the most common side dishes for different restaurant. The content of the side dishes will be depend on the restaurant and that is one of the uniqueness that I like about Korean cuisine.

Spicy Tuna Hand roll

Seafood Pancake

Stir Fry Jampong

Hot Stone Seafood Soup

One thing that I love about Poong Mei is their food selection. Even though I am not from Korean, I think they do have high quality and authentic Korean food. Their use of ingredients are fresh. Plus, their portion is super big and the price is pretty reasonable. I will definitely return to Poong Mei and have another fulfilling and satisfy Korean meal.

Restaurant Info:
4720 Reed Rd,
Upper Arlington, OH 43220

No comments:

Post a Comment