Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Noodles and Company

Cloudy day in the Wednesday evening, tired from the whole day of work and feeling super hungry. Those are the excuses that I always use to end up treating myself into some good foods. As I was looking for restaurants for grubs, I realize that I haven't been to Noodles and Company for several years. So it's time to see what they changed.


Gyoza


Pad Thai with Chicken


Pad Thai with Shrimp

The last time I had Noodles and Company was back in the old college days. I reminisced that I wasn't a big fan for them. That's why I haven't try them in awhile. After this visit, it gave me a new perspective about this restaurant. First off, it's the Gyoza. Super juicy meat filling cover with crispy wrapper, goes very well with the sweet and sour dipping sauce. The Pad Thai was really good. Both of the shrimp and chicken were tender. Noodles are al dente with a lot of ingredient, bean sprout, crushed peanut, cilantro...

This will be a new place for me to grab a quick dinner, for those gloomy and lazy night. Also, they do have giant size of cookie and rice crispy available as little sweets after dinner.


Restaurant Info:
1528 Gemini Place
Columbus, OH 43240

No comments:

Post a Comment