Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Diamonds Ice Cream

Most people would prefer ice cream during the summer time, meanwhile some are just real wild like me, yup! I eat it in the cold as well! No matter what kind of day it is, I'm down for ice cream! Three hundreds sixty-five days per year.

Furthermore, as my craving for sweets started to kick in, I began to search till I found Diamonds Ice Cream Shop. This is a Mexican's desserts and snacks paradise located in Columbus, Ohio. They have an insane amount of ice cream flavors, paletas [popsicles], aguas frescas, and different kind of snacks.



I browsed through all of the sweets buckets, and found so many flavors in which I never thought such things would exist. Aside from a broad selections of ice cream, the staffs were very nice! After having a few samples, I decided on arroz con leche [Mexican rice pudding] and Hazelnut Ferrero. Both of these two were creamy, but not too sweet. It was just perfectly made for savoring till there's nothing left.



My friend also suggested me to try the Chicharron Preparado. On top of the crispy pig skin, bedded with cream, cueritos, cabbage, tomatoes, avocado, salsa and hot sauce. Cueritos are pork skin that pickled in vinegar and the texture is very chewy. I think this snack is very summer-like and prefect to have it while enjoying the sunshine.

I really recommend you guys to give this unique ice cream shop a try. I bet that you guys would be wowed as soon as you see their display freezers! 


Restaurant Info:
5461 Bethel Sawmill Center,
Columbus, OH 43235

No comments:

Post a Comment