Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Lotus Grill

I been in Columbus about 6 months now, and there are still tons of restaurant that still waiting for me to explore. I'm amazed that the restaurants that I had been to so far, they are very good in term of service and food quality. That make me more excited to continues my food exploration journey in Columbus. 

Today, there is another hidden gem that had been discovered. Lotus Grill is a Chinese restaurant that located in Crosswoods Commons. Once you step into the restaurant, you can spot the enlarge version of menu listed at the left side of the wall. If you are looking for more authentic Chinese dishes, you can ask for a Chinese menu. Just be cautious that the Chinese menu don't have translation to English, but the staffs are willing to explain the dishes for you.

After you order your food at the front, you can walk to the right and get seated. You can pay the food after you done eating. Their restaurant set up is quite special and all of the table is in line. If you pick the table in the middle of the line, you can sneak peak in the kitchen for fun!


Meatball Soup

House Tofu

Twice Cooked Pork

Stir-fry Shrimp with Eggs

Despite the very bad interior setting, I would consider their menu items as comfort food to me. Sometimes you don't need to use expensive ingredient in order to perfect the meal. Simple ingredients with the dedication from the chef can tie customers back to bubbles of good memory.


Restaurant Info:
150 Hutchinson Ave,
Columbus, OH 43235

No comments:

Post a Comment