Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

One Line Coffee


The super cold weather in Columbus finally kicked in this weekends, making it a good time to find a cafe spot. Use the place as a way to get out of your house instead of just stay shut-in as usual. As my coffee journey continues, I am still amazed with so many coffee shops in Columbus. One Line Coffee is another to go place for hang out and catch up some work. Their staffs is very nice and chill in a cozy setting of the shop. Just in case, when you walked in without knowing, they do have bar tables in the front and booth tables at the back. 




As a coffee newbie, I am still fresh to the coffee sense. However, I do know my preferences for coffee; something that not super strong. Thus, mocha is obviously my favorite. Their mocha is pretty good! I liked the heart pattern marked on top of my mocha crafted by one of the talented baristas.


Restaurant Info:
[Short North]
745 N High St,
Columbus, OH 43215

No comments:

Post a Comment